At ViBE, we believe that all dancers will feel confident and ready to dance when they are prepared for their weekly class and dressed in the all black dress code.
ViBE “Black & Black” DRESS CODE FOR ALL DANCERS
- Black t-shirt, tank top, or long sleeve shirt
- Black pants, shorts or leggings
- Ballet dancers can wear black skirts with their dress code
- Acro – Bare Feet
- Ballet – Pink Ballet Shoes
- Breakdance – Running Shoes
- Contemporary – Bare Feet or Beige Foot Undies or Beige Turning Shoes
- Hip Hop – Running Shoes
- Jazz – Bare Feet or Beige Foot Undies or Beige Turning Shoes
- Lyrical – Bare Feet or Beige Foot Undies or Beige Turning Shoes
- Mini Dance – Bare Feet
- Tap – Black Lace Tap Shoes
- We recommend that dancers with long hair have their hair securely tied off of their face in a ponytail or use a headband.
Located at the front of the studio, the ViBE Store carries cool, comfortable, functional and affordable clothing that can add to your ViBE Dress Code. Footwear is not available at the ViBE Store.
Visit our ViBE Store in the Thornhill studio to purchase your dress code items!