At ViBE, we believe that all dancers will feel confident and ready to dance when they are prepared for their weekly class and dressed in the appropriate Dress Code.
ViBE “Black & Black” DRESS CODE FOR ALL DANCERS
- Black t-shirt, tank top, bodysuit or long sleeve shirt (bellybutton must be covered)
- Black pants, shorts or leggings (shorts must be mid-thigh)
- Ballet dancers can wear black skirts with their dress code
- BARE FEET: Mini Dance, Jazz/Acro, Jazz (5yrs – 9yrs), Acro (all ages)
- PINK BALLET SLIPPERS: Ballet (all ages)
- BEIGE FOOT UNDIES: Jazz (9yrs – 21+yrs), Lyrical (all ages)
- RUNNING SHOES: Hip Hop (all ages), Breakdance (all ages)
- BLACK TAP SHOES: Tap (all ages)
- Dancers with long hair must have their hair securely tied off their face in a ponytail.
- We recommend the use of a headband.
Located at the front of the studio, the ViBE Store carries functional, affordable, and practical clothing that can add to your mandatory ViBE Dress Code! Footwear is not available at the ViBE Store.