Unique to ViBE…
Being a part of ViBE means you receive:
- a ViBE T-Shirt, distributed in December
- Dance Class Group Photo, distributed at the end of the year
- Year-End Recital DVD, at no additional cost
- a Year-End Recital Costume, which is age-appropriate, practical, and colorful
- Trial Classes, offered at the beginning of the season as well as in January, for dancers to experience different dance styles before making a decision to enroll
- Class Viewing, when the blinds go up during the last 10 minutes of each class, which gives dancers many opportunities to perform and parents can see weekly progress
- Access to web-based ViBE Instructional Choreography Videos for dancers to practice their dance steps and skills at home
- Flexible Make-Up Classes throughout the week for students who might miss their class
- December In-Class Shows (30 minutes) for dancers to develop performance skills and to enable parents, family, and friends to see progress half-way through the year
- Year-End Recitals in June where students perform on a professional stage
- A ViBE Finale at the end of each Recital, when the entire cast of dancers return to the stage with their respective age group
- An organized and safe PICK UP Procedure for the dancers after each Recital
- A dance experience that is one of a kind designed to build confidence in your dancer while simultaneously having tons of fun!
ViBE Dance and Fitness Studio is a high quality, recreational dance and fitness studio offering dance classes for males and females from three years old to adults.
ViBE has qualified, trained, and “ViBE-certified” Dance Teachers and Assistants who enthusiastically share their smiles and passion for dance with their students. Owners and Artistic Directors, Marnie and Rena Schwartz, along with their talented staff are professional, approachable, and listen to what you have to say. Your input/feedback is valued and important!
ViBE has a unique performance-based approach and non-competitive philosophy. ViBE strived to make every dancer to feel like a ‘star’. We remind dancers, no matter their age or skill level, that the focus is to ‘be the best that you can be’!
ViBE is an inclusive and equitable environment, which encourages ALL dancers to participate, including a VIP class for dancers with physical and intellectual needs, and dancers in wheelchairs. We also integrate dancers with special needs into all classes.
ViBE classes are challenging and enjoyable! With a focus on the ‘fun-factor’ and achieving the ‘S’ and ‘S’ – Sweat & Smile®, teachers encourage dancers of all ages and abilities to exercise, do their personal best, and have fun! The focus is on good health – not medals!
ViBE builds CONFIDENCE, positive self-esteem and body image, while improving physical coordination, flexibility, strength, and wellness.
ViBE offers unique classes for TEENS ages 15-19+ that are ideal for experienced dancers and former competitive dancers who still want to dance without the pressures of competitive programs. These dancers will continue to feel challenged and learn a wide range of routines and dance steps while continuing to enhance their developed technique. We encourage everyone to dance throughout high school and beyond!
ViBE offers a unique Dance Teacher Assistant program for enthusiastic and committed TEENS. Assistants provide support in the dance class, develop teaching, leadership, and professionalism skills under the tutelage of experienced dance teachers. Often, our ViBE dance teachers were former ViBE students and assistants.
ViBE offers opportunities to participate in exciting charitable or community events. ViBE also has a long-standing connection with the Raptors (Marnie and Rena danced with the Raptors’ Dance Pak), and each year, ViBE offers opportunities for students to dance at half-time shows.
ViBE is proud to add Camp ViBE to the programs offered at the studio! Camp ViBE offers PA Day Camp during the school year and a Summer Dance Camp in July and August. Camp ViBE welcomes girls and boys in JK to grade 8.
PA Days at Camp ViBE are active and fun-filled with dance, games, sports, obstacle courses, outdoor play, arts and crafts, and more!
Summer at Camp ViBE gives campers the opportunity to dance all summer long! Campers can expect to experience a variety of dance disciplines and even create their own dance routines! Summer at Camp ViBE is a well-rounded program, including daily dance classes, camp-wide activities, obstacle courses, arts & crafts, outdoor play, and exciting in-class performances for parents and peers at the end of each two week session.
ViBE offers Acro Clinics designed to give dancers the opportunity to improve and perfect their Acro skills. Offered twice per month (September – June), these clinics are geared for all skill levels and will help dancers work towards their goals and gain even more confidence with the guidance and encouragement of a ViBE teacher.
ViBE also offers studio rentals (subject to availability) upon request. Contact us for specific information.
We are proud to say that ViBE is one of Toronto’s largest dance studios! Our state-of-the-art facility is spacious, comfortable, and clean and offers:
- 7 dance studios with professional sprung floors, 8-foot mirrors, and large viewing windows in each studio
- Comfortable change rooms for males and females
- Wheelchair accessibility
- 10 washrooms
- High quality sound equipment with microphones worn by staff
- An intercom system throughout the entire facility
- Free WiFi
- A large seating area for doing homework, eating snacks, and/or socializing
- A store which sells clothing, dancewear, snacks, drinks, and coffee
- A highly accessible location close to nearby highways (401 & 407)
- A well-lit parking lot with plenty of free parking