Health and Safety is Our Top Priority
We have worked hard to implement all of the government health and safety guidelines and recommendations.
Here is what you can expect:
- All staff and dancers will be required to complete a Health Screening before each class
- Drop-off and pick-up will take place Outside of ViBE
- Upon drop-off, ViBE staff will conduct a Temperature Check and Hand Sanitization for every dancer
- ViBE will be Spectator Free and parents will not be permitted to enter the premises
- Face Masks are optional
- The studios, bathrooms, common areas, and high touch surfaces will be thoroughly Disinfected daily
- Hand Sanitizer will be available during every class
ViBE Dance and Fitness Studio is a high-quality, recreational dance and fitness studio offering dance classes for males and females from three years old to adults.
ViBE has qualified, trained, and “ViBE-certified” Dance Teachers and Assistants who enthusiastically share their smiles and passion for dance with their students. Owners and Artistic Directors, Marnie and Rena Schwartz, along with their talented staff are professional, approachable, and listen to what you have to say. Your input/feedback is valued and important!
ViBE has a unique performance-based approach and non-competitive philosophy. ViBE strives to make every dancer to feel like a ‘star’. We remind dancers, no matter their age or skill level, that the focus is to ‘be the best that you can be’!
ViBE is an inclusive and equitable environment, which encourages ALL dancers to participate.
ViBE classes are challenging and enjoyable! With a focus on the ‘fun-factor’ and achieving the ‘S’ and ‘S’ – Sweat & Smile®, teachers encourage dancers of all ages and abilities to exercise, do their personal best, and have fun! The focus is on fun and good health – not medals!
ViBE builds CONFIDENCE, positive self-esteem, and body image while improving physical coordination, flexibility, strength, and wellness.
ViBE offers unique classes for TEENS ages 15-19+ that are ideal for experienced dancers and former competitive dancers who still want to dance without the pressures of competitive programs. These dancers will continue to feel challenged and learn a wide range of routines and dance steps while continuing to enhance their developed technique. We encourage everyone to dance throughout high school and beyond!
ViBE offers a unique Dance Teacher Assistant program for enthusiastic and committed TEENS. Assistants provide support in the dance class, and develop teaching, leadership, and professionalism skills under the tutelage of experienced dance teachers. Often, our ViBE dance teachers were former ViBE students and assistants.
ViBE offers opportunities to participate in exciting charitable or community events. ViBE also has a long-standing connection with the Raptors (Marnie and Rena danced with the Raptors’ Dance Pak), and each year, ViBE offers opportunities for students to dance at half-time shows.
ViBE is proud to add Camp ViBE to the programs offered at the studio! Camp ViBE offers PA Day Camp during the school year and a Summer Dance Camp in July and August. Camp ViBE welcomes girls and boys in JK to grade 8.
PA Days at Camp ViBE are active and fun-filled with dance, games, sports, obstacle courses, outdoor play, arts and crafts, and more!
Summer at Camp ViBE gives campers the opportunity to dance all summer long! Campers can expect to experience a variety of dance disciplines and even create their own dance routines! Summer at Camp ViBE is a well-rounded program, including daily dance classes, camp-wide activities, obstacle courses, arts & crafts, outdoor play, and exciting in-class performances for parents and peers at the end of each two-week session.
ViBE offers Acro Clinics designed to give dancers the opportunity to improve and perfect their Acro skills. Offered twice per month (September – June), these clinics are geared for all skill levels and will help dancers work towards their goals and gain even more confidence with the guidance and encouragement of a ViBE teacher.
ViBE also offers studio rentals (subject to availability) upon request. Contact us for specific information.
We are proud to say that ViBE is one of Toronto’s largest dance studios! Our state-of-the-art facility is spacious, comfortable, and clean and offers:
- 7 dance studios with professional sprung floors, 8-foot mirrors, and large viewing windows in each studio
- Comfortable change rooms for males and females
- Wheelchair accessibility
- 10 washrooms
- High-quality sound equipment with microphones worn by staff
- An intercom system throughout the entire facility
- Free WiFi
- A large seating area for doing homework, eating snacks, and/or socializing
- A store that sells clothing, dance wear, snacks, drinks, and coffee
- A highly accessible location close to nearby highways (401 & 407)
- A well-lit parking lot with plenty of free parking