We are excited to be able to offer one-week sessions of Camp ViBE from July 5th – September 3rd!! Camp hours will be 9:00am – 3:00pm with Drop-Off available from 8:30am – 9:00am and Pick-Up from 2:45pm – 3:00pm.
Girls and boys ages 5 – 13 are welcome to dance, exercise, play, and HAVE FUN at Camp ViBE!!
We are all navigating through this unprecedented time together and we have been working hard to research provincial guidelines for our camp program. We are committed to providing a fun-filled camp day while keeping the health and safety of our campers and staff our top priority.
Here are some important guidelines we will be upholding:
- each group will be capped at 8 campers and will have 1-2 staff members with them
- each group will have their own studio as well as an assigned bathroom and sink which can not be shared with another group
- each camper will have a clearly marked area of 72 square feet of personal space inside their studio to ensure physical distancing is maintained
- campers and staff must remain in the same group for the full session and can not mingle with another group
Drop Off and Pick Up
- drop off is available from 8:30am – 9:00am and pick up from 2:45pm – 3:00pm
- all campers must be dropped off by 9:00am as the doors will be locked and no one will be able to enter the premises throughout the camp day
- campers will have a designated entrance and exit for their group
- sign in and out will be taking place OUTSIDE of ViBE and no one but the staff and campers may enter the premises
- campers and staff will have a health screening and their temperature checked every day at sign-in
- anyone with a temperature above 100.3F or with any cold or flu like symptoms will not be permitted to enter the studio
- non-medical face masks must be worn to enter ViBE at the start of the day and campers may remove them once they are in their physically distant spot inside their studio (ViBE masks are available for purchase online!)
- campers and staff will be wearing non-medical face masks at any time that they leave the physically distance spots inside their studios (ie. when going to the washroom, travelling through the halls etc.)
- staff will be provided with face shields to wear during health screenings or any other time when physical distancing can not be maintained
Hand and Respiratory Hygiene
- we will be encouraging proper and frequent hand washing and incorporating additional hand hygiene opportunities to our daily schedule (especially at snack and lunch times)
- hand sanitizer will be readily accessible to all campers and staff
- each group will have their own assigned sink for hand washing which can not be shared with another group
- we will be reinforcing proper respiratory etiquette such as coughing or sneezing into elbows, no singing indoors, etc.
Daily Cleaning and Disinfecting
- each studio and commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected before and after camp each day as well as twice throughout the day
- only approved cleaning products with a drug identification number (DIN) will be used for cleaning and disinfecting
- each group’s assigned bathroom will be disinfected after every use
- each camper will be provided with their own supplies for camp activities which will be disinfected daily as well
Lunch, Snacks, and Drinks
- campers will be eating in their own studios in their own space
- proper hand washing will be performed before and after every meal
- each camper’s space will be cleaned before and after every meal
- there will be a strict no food sharing policy
- all food and drink must arrive with the camper at drop-off and can’t be dropped off throughout the day
- there is no access to a water fountain throughout the day
- water can be purchased at the Snack Stop
- snacks will not be available at the Snack Stop
- the Snack Stop can not accept cash but you can pre-purchase a Snack Stop card for your child to be able to purchase bottled water at $1 per bottle
We have TONS of FUN activities planned for our campers including:
- AND MORE!
Every day will be active and fun-filled.
We can’t wait to ‘feel the ViBE’ with your child this summer!!