We are excited to be able to offer one-week sessions of Camp ViBE from July 5th – September 3rd!! Camp hours will be 9:00am – 3:00pm.
Girls and boys ages 4 – 14 are welcome to dance, exercise, play, and HAVE FUN at Camp ViBE!!
We are all navigating through this unprecedented time together and we have been working hard to research provincial guidelines for our camp program. We are committed to providing a fun-filled camp day while keeping the health and safety of our campers and staff our top priority.
Here are some important guidelines we will be upholding:
- each group will have 1-2 staff members
- each group will have their own studio as well as an assigned bathroom and sink
- each camper will have a clearly marked area of 72 square feet of personal space inside their studio to ensure physical distancing is maintained
Drop Off and Pick Up
- drop off is available from 8:45am – 9:00am and pick up from 2:45pm – 3:00pm
- sign in and out will be taking place OUTSIDE of ViBE
- staff and campers will be the only ones entering the premises
- campers and staff will have a health screening and their temperature checked every day at sign-in
- anyone with a temperature above 100.3F or with any cold or flu like symptoms will not be permitted to enter the studio
- face masks must be worn when indoors by both campers and staff
- as per the government guidelines, when outdoors, campers and staff will not wear a mask and maintain physical distancing
Hand and Respiratory Hygiene
- we will be encouraging proper and frequent hand washing and incorporating additional hand hygiene opportunities to our daily schedule (especially at snack and lunch times)
- hand sanitizer will be readily accessible to all campers and staff
- each group will have their own assigned sink for hand washing which can not be shared with another group
- we will be reinforcing proper respiratory etiquette such as coughing or sneezing into elbows, no singing indoors, etc.
Daily Cleaning and Disinfecting
- each studio and commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected before and after camp each day as well as twice throughout the day
- only approved cleaning products with a drug identification number (DIN) will be used for cleaning and disinfecting
Lunch, Snacks, and Drinks
- ViBE is a peanut-free, nut-free, sesame-free, and banana-free camp
- campers will be eating in their own studios in their own space
- proper hand washing will be performed before and after every meal
- each camper’s space will be cleaned before and after every meal
- there will be a strict no food sharing policy
- all food and drink must arrive with the camper at drop-off
- there is no access to a water fountain throughout the day
- water can be purchased at the Snack Stop
- snacks such as chips will be available for purchase in the Snack Stop
- gatorade can be purchased at the Snack Stop
- you can pre-purchase a Snack Stop card ($10) for your child to be able to purchase snacks and drinks
We have TONS of FUN activities planned for our campers including:
- AND MORE!
Every day will be active and fun-filled.
We can’t wait to ‘Feel the ViBE’ with your child this summer!!