- ViBE is a Nut-Free Facility; please do not bring any nut products to the studio. We need your help to make ViBE a safe place for everyone.
- ViBE reserves the right to combine or cancel classes, temporarily or permanently, without advance notice. Teachers are subject to change without notice.
- Refunds or credits are not provided for missed classes.
- In the event of extreme weather conditions, classes may be canceled. There will be no credits or refunds offered for weather cancellations. We recommend you like us on Facebook to receive updates or contact us at [email protected].
- ViBE is striving to be a Gum-Free Facility. Chewing gum while dancing is very dangerous; therefore gum is not allowed in any dance class at ViBE.
- Do not bring valuables to the studio. ViBE is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- All jackets, boots, and dance bags should not be brought into the dance class.
- For safety purposes, ViBE is equipped with video surveillance in all seven studios, hallways, and exits.
- ViBE is not responsible for supervising dancers in between classes.
Parent/Guardian Code of Conduct
- Parents/Guardians agree to abide by and respect all Policies and Procedures set forth by ViBE.
- Parents/Guardians recognize that ViBE classes operate in the safest manner by trained Dance Teachers and Assistants. Parents/Guardians agree that their child/children are in good physical condition to participate in dance and fitness classes and will disclose all pertinent medical information, allergies, and/or injuries.
- Parent/Guardians agree to partner with ViBE Staff to resolve behavioural issues immediately.
- Parents/Guardians are expected to respect all ViBE Staff and families.
- Parents/Guardians must supervise their children while waiting at the studio.
- Parents/Guardians understand that it is their responsibility to locate lost items in the Lost & Found. Unclaimed items will be donated to charity.
- During the winter months, we kindly request that anyone wearing outdoor shoes not enter the dance studio.
Dancer Code of Conduct
- Dancers are expected to attend classes regularly.
- Dancers who miss classes are encouraged to attend make-up classes.
- Dancers are expected to be punctual. Warm-up is conducted at the start of every class to ensure that their body is ready for physical activity.
- Dancers are expected to wear the ViBE Dress Code to each and every class in order to positively influence the rhythm and structure of our classes.
- Dancers are expected to demonstrate respect for all ViBE Staff at all times.
- Dancers are encouraged to establish new friendships with other dancers in their classes. We enforce teamwork and fairness, and dancers are expected to treat each other with mutual respect.
- Dancers must treat the studios, the premises, and the possessions of all other dancers with respect, care, and consideration.
- Dancers are expected to clean up after themselves and any mess that they create while at the studio.
- ViBE strongly advises dancers against leaving the premises between classes or after classes without adult supervision.